Reference number- 573960
**OPEN BOX UNIT**
Unit has (1) year manufacturers warranty (some exclusions may apply). This open box appliance is a final sale AS IS. May have been returned, former display or may have minor cosmetic damages but was NOT USED unless noted otherwise. Please contact a sales associate with full details if required. All purchases are final and non-cancelable. Delivery is required within 30 days of purchase.
The 3rd rack offers 30%ore loading area. Perfect for ramekins, cooking utensils and extra-long silverware.
- 44 dBA: Quietest Dishwasher Brand in the U.S.
- New 3rd rack adds versatility and offers 30%ore loading capacity.
- InfoLight® shines on the floor so you know the dishwasher's running.
- RackMatic® offers 3 height levels, for 9 possible rack positions.
- AquaStop® Plus 4-Part leak protection prevents water damage 24/7.
- 44 dBA- Quietest Dishwasher Brand.
- ActiveTab Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Water Softener Ensures Perfect Cleaning Results
- AquaStop® Plus 4-Part Leak Protection Works 24/7
- Stainless Steel EuroTub
- Silver Colored Fascia in Stainless Steel
- Red Remaining Time Display
- 6 Programs and 5 Options
- Sanitize Option eliminates bacteria and enhances drying results
- Variable Spray Pressure
- 259 kwh/yr - Energy Star®
- Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
- 24 h Delay Start Timer
- Rinse Cycle- Instead of PreRinsing
- 10 Place Setting Capacity
- Premium Racks for Flexible Loading
- RackMatic® Automatically Adjustable Upper Rack
- Flexible Silverware Basket
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.