Reference number- 410640
**OPEN BOX UNIT**
Unit has (1) year manufacturers warranty (some exclusions may apply). This open box appliance is a final sale AS IS. May have been returned, former display or may have minor cosmetic damages but was NOT USED unless noted otherwise. Please contact a sales associate with full details if required. All purchases are final and non-cancelable. Delivery is required within 30 days of purchase.SPECIAL FEATURESIceMaker
Fresh ice, fully automatically: Produces up to 100 ice cubes per day with ease thanks to plumbed water connection.USER CONVENIENCENoFrost
Never defrost again: The no-frost system prevents ice from forming and saves you the trouble of defrosting.* Miele@mobile app
Well networked with WifiConn@ct: Check status and operate functions via smartphone or tablet.
- No icing up of food and no need to defrost thanks to NoFrost
- Ice cubes ready whenever you need them with the IceMaker MasterCool - Ice/water dispenser Pure luxury: At the touch of a button you are treated to ice and cooled water from the front Ice/Water Dispenser.
- Perfect illumination thanks to halogen lights - BrilliantLight
- Infinitely height-adjustable internal containers - Drop and Lock
- Pull out drawers to full depth for easy filling.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.