An exclusive fractional freezing process creates high-density, slow-melting ice with the ultimate clarity and purity. Impurities are carried away into the water reservoir, giving you crystal-clear ice that cools your drinks without affecting the flavor.
- Produces up to 39 pounds of clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenience-store bags of ice
- The quietest ice machine you can buy with an exclusive sound-buffering design
- Energy-saving options conserve water and energy
- Engineered to consistently produce pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity, immediate cooling and slower melt
- Its uniform size and compact density prove to be the optimal shape to provide faster cooling, while taking up less space in your glass
- Large-capacity bin stores up to 28 pounds of clear ice, while preserving quality and assuring fresh ice production
- Streamlined componentry and single-connection water fitting for simple installation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and ensures optimum energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Marvel integrated controls feature audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Eco Ice mode moderates ice production to conservative usage, saving 25% water (91 gallons monthly) and 25% energy ($45 annually) Note: Based on national average of $0.12 kWh at 100% operation.
- Delay Start/Vacation option automatically postpones operation by 1/4/6/8 (hour or day) intervals, preventing wasteful water use
- Illuminice feature projects arctic white LED light through clear ice for a dazzling illumination effect
- Elegant midnight black monochromatic interior
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic interior surface
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||14.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
28 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.