Reference number- 129302
**OPEN BOX UNIT**
Unit has (1) year manufacturers warranty (some exclusions may apply). This open box appliance is a final sale AS IS. May have been returned, former display or may have minor cosmetic damages but was NOT USED unless noted otherwise. Please contact a sales associate with full details if required. All purchases are final and non-cancelable. Delivery is required within 30 days of purchase.GE Fits! Guarantee
GE wall ovens are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. See offer criteria and detailsTrue European Convection with Direct Air (both ovens)
Bakes evenly as warm air blows from the top in and around bakewareNotification lighting
Know the status of your oven functions with a quick glanceWiFi Connect
Wirelessly control oven functions from your smartphone
- Ten-pass bake element Even baking is assured with heat that covers more surface area
- Ten-pass dual broil element (both ovens) Large and small dishes brown evenly with two, full-coverage elements
- Self-clean, heavy-duty roller rack Easily access items with a rack that glides smoothly
- Progressive halogen oven lighting See what you're baking with lights that slowly illuminate the oven
- Self-clean with Steam Clean option (both ovens) Clean your oven the way you want
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.