Triple Safety Mechanism
Triple safety features dual pressure control valve plus two independent over pressure release valves: safety locking handle prevents accidental opening under pressure. UL approved.
18/10 quality stainless steel construction with impact bonded diffuser base for even heat distribution and fuel efficiency-easy to clean, body is dishwasher safe. Use on all heat sources. Designed in Spain.
One pressure setting in a spring-valve mechanism operated by a dial format: High (15psi). One valve allows choosing between pressure setting and automatic pressure release position. Visual indicator lets user know when pressure has been released.
Comes with user's manual with recipes. Attractively packaged in a 4-color gift box.
- Quick Guide to pressure cooking in minutes!
- Fagor's most basic pressure cooker, Rapid Express model is affordably priced
- As seen on Top Chef and Guy's Big Bite
- Contemporary looking, European-designed belly shape
- Spring-type mechanism with one pressure setting: High (15psi)
- Fagor Rapid Express pressure cooker is extremely easy to use
- Every Rapid Express pressure cooker comes with a visual pressure indicator & automatic pressure release system
- 18/10 Stainless Steel
- All Fagor Rapid Express pressure cooker has a ten-year limited warranty
- Fagor Rapid Express pressure cooker works on all domestic cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic & induction
- Available in 6qt and 8qt
- Instructions manual with recipes for pressure cookers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.