Triple Safety Mechanism
Triple safety features dual pressure control valve plus two independent over pressure release valves: safety locking handle prevents accidental opening under pressure. UL approved.
18/10 quality stainless steel construction with impact bonded diffuser base for even heat distribution and fuel efficiency-easy to clean, body is dishwasher safe. Use on all heat sources. Designed in Spain.
One pressure setting in a spring-valve mechanism operated by a dial format: High (15psi). One valve allows choosing between pressure setting and automatic pressure release position. Visual indicator lets user know when pressure has been released.
Comes with user's manual & recipe book. Attractively packaged in a full color gift box.
- Quick Guide to pressure cooking in minutes!
- Available at Select Retailers
- 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Spring type mechanism with two pressure setting: High (15psi) and Low (8psi)
- Every Fagor Elite Pressure Cooker comes with a visual pressure indicator & automatic pressure release system
- Fagor Elite Pressure Cooker works on all domestic cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic & induction
- Available in 4qt, 6qt, 10qt
- 10qt unit can be used for pressure cooking & pressure canning. It is recommended to be used with the Fagor Home Canning Kit
- Fagor Elite Pressure Cooker has ten-year limited warranty
- Fagor Elite Pressure Cooker's Instruction manual
- Pressure Cooker's Recipe Book
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.