You dont need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this ultra-compact gas range by Danby. This attractive model may only be 20-inches wide, but it comes with everything you need for fine dining. This includes an oven and four burners. This trendy appliance provides 2.3 cubic feet of oven space making it ideal for small-space living such as apartments and cottages. It boasts an easy-to-clean pyrolytic blue oven interior for easy clean up. The oven dishes out a powerful 13,000 BTU of baking power. This dependable gas range comes with an angular control panel with push-and-turn front knobs for added safety and includes two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking. This range is ADA compliant and offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
- Compact solution for small space living: 20 free standing gas range with a large 2.3 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Manual, easy to clean pyrolytic blue oven
- ADA Compliant: meets requirements set out by Standards for Accessible Design for people with disabilities
- New Sealed burners: (12,000/9,500/5,000/9,500 BTU)
- Powerful 13,000 BTU for maximum baking power
- In drawer broiler drawer: drop down door and front pocket
- Flexibility: two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.