Reference Number- 317251
**OPEN BOX UNIT**
Unit has (1) year manufacturers warranty (some exclusions may apply). This open box appliance is a final sale AS IS. May have been returned, former display or may have minor cosmetic damages but was NOT USED unless noted otherwise. Please contact a sales associate with full details if required. All purchases are final and non-cancelable. Delivery is required within 30 days of purchase.
- Powered by the exclusive iQ Blower System™ with GPS Technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available from a range hood in its class
- Two - level, Halogen lighting (3 bulbs, T4, G9, 25-watt, bulbs included) lamps brilliantly illuminate the cooktop and surrounding area for clear visibility
- 3-Speed Plus Boost electronic controls with display allowing you to choose just the right speed to handle what's cooking
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel Hi-Flow™ baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen. An electronic filter clean reminder will help to ensure filters are cleaned regularly to maintain peak performance
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment
- Internal iQ6, 600 CFM blower stystem
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- The option to install as non-duct recirculation when using the iQ6 Blower gives you added flexibility
- External Blower options available, see WPP9E42SB
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.