**OPEN BOX UNIT**
!! IMPORTANT !! ALL ITEMS ARE OFF PREMISE DISPLAYS ** CAN TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS TO TAKE DELIVERY ON ITEM. SPEAK TO SALES ASSOCIATE FOR MORE INFORMATION** ALL OPEN BOX TERMS CONDITIONS STILL APPLY.
Unit has (1) year manufacturers warranty (some exclusions may apply). This open box appliance is a final sale AS IS. May have been returned, former display or may have minor cosmetic damages but was NOT USED unless noted otherwise. Please contact a sales associate with full details if required. All purchases are final and non-cancelable. Delivery is required within 30 days of purchase.
When your sense of style demands that everything has its place, this concealed hood knows exactly what you mean.
- Sophisticated flush-mount, under-cabinet design in a black finish.
- Quiet, efficient 450 CFM internal blower with HVI certified performance.
- Three-speed push-button control provides convenient operation of blower and lights.
- To protect cabinetry, use with optional Best custom hood liners.
- Drop-down panel provides access to dishwasher-safe stainless steel/aluminum mesh filters.
- Adjustable liners ensure a perfect fit in custom enclosures.
- Brilliant dual halogen lighting.
- Add the ambient light panel for extra drama when using the optional Best liners.
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically.
- Charcoal filter kits are available when recirculating air into the kitchen is desired (duct-work required).
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.