Keep wine perfectly chilled in this 47-bottle capacity wine chiller from Avanti's ELITE Series. This wine fridge is ideal for the living room, office, man cave, she-shed, bar, basement, or anywhere you want to beautifully store your wine collection.
Easily view your wine choices through the glass door and pull out the wooden shelves with stainless steel accents to select the bottle of your choosing. This wine cooler features automatic defrost so your wine stays perfectly chilled. Select the right settings at the touch of a button and monitor the temperature (°C/°F) with the temperature monitor display.
- Holds up to 47 bottles
- Temperature range: 40 - 55 F
- Soft touch control and blue LED electronic display
- Built-in fan with charcoal filter to maintain even temperature
- Door-activated and push button interior LED light
- Perimeter lighting with color choice: blue, amber or white
- Double-pane tempered glass door
- Door ajar and high temperature alarms
- Full extension wooden shelves on roller assembly with stainless steel front accents
- Stainless-steel door frame, handle, and kick-plate
- ADA compliant
- 1-year manufacturer limited warranty
||34" H x 24" W x 25.5" D
||37" H X 26.5" W X 27.5" D
||110V / 60Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.