- Built-in Installation
- Noise Rating: 53 dB
- 6 Automatic Cycles
- Electronic Control Panel with LED Display
- 3 Additional Wash Options with Delayed Start
- 8 Standard Plate Settings Capacity
- Stainless Steel Interior Resists Stains and Corrosion
- Nylon Coated Upper and Lower Racks
- One Piece Silverware Basket with Handle
- Three-Stage Filtering System
- Rinse Aid Dispenser
- Exterior Pull Handle
- ADA Compliant
- LED CYCLE STATUS INDICATORS
- Delay Start Option
- 6 Automatic Cycles (Regular, Automatic, Intensive, Delicate, Super, Rinse)
- 3 Additional Wash Options (Hi Temp Wash, Sanitize, Extra Dry)
- Eco - Half Load Mode
||32.25" H x 17.75" W x 24.25" D
||34" H x 20" W x 26.5" D
||120V AC/60 Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.