- Oven Capacity: 2.1 Cu. Ft.
- Free Standing 20" Range
- LED Back-Lit Controls with ON/OFF Switch
- Digital Clock / Kitchen Timer
- Professional Grade Cast-Iron Grates
- Automatic Electronic Ignition
- Waist High Broiler with Broiler Pan
- Bake / Broil Oven for Maximum Versatility
- Four Sealed Burners
- One (1) Rapid = 8,000 BTU / Two (2) Regular = 4,300 BTU / One (1) Simmer = 2,500 BTU
- Two (2) Oven Racks and a Soft Close Roll-Out Storage Drawer
- See-Thru Seamless Framed Glass Oven Door
- Anti-Tip Bracket Included
- Black Porcelain Enamel Oven Cavity
- LP Conversion Kit Included
- Cooktop Safety Device: Flame sensor controls the flow of gas to the burners. When starting the cooktop, press and hold the knob for approximately 10 seconds to allow the system to heat up to the appropriate temperature and allow the flow of gas.
- ADA Compliant
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.